woensdag 2 oktober 2013

Snapshots of our cute cat

I did participate in a fun challenge where you should make a spread or LO. In the title you had to change one word in an image. This is my LO with some cute pictures of our cat.
I took these pictures while she is sitting at our dinner table. She is so tiny that you only see half of her face. She has the funniest look in her eyes and you can tell for sure when she is bored.

I hope I did win a price with this LO

Fun that you visit my Creative World
Big hug to all of you
Sinikka XOX

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat gaaf! Dat zwart springt er wel uit, knappe kat!
    grtz. Colien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoi Sinikka , dat je ook nog tijd hebt gevonden om aan deze wedstrijd mee te doen !! Wat een prachtige LO heb je gemaakt met foto's van jullie kat .... SUCCES !! xx Christa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hartstikke leuk dit! Mooie kleuren heb je rond Silva gebruikt hoor :D

    groetjes,Wil

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hihi, grandiose Idee. Und der Gesichtsausdruck erinnert mich an meinen Kater :)....Hoffe, du hast gewonnen....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks a lot that you leave a comment.
I appreciate it immensely
Hugs Sinikka