dinsdag 26 november 2013

Merry Christmas DT Phunnyface

Today I show you a little kraft bag that I used with another sweet stamp from the new collection. This stamp called Baerer of light. I used an older christmas paper from Kaiser kraft
I did not use a lot of decoration because I wanted her to be the eye catcher on this bag.
Just some rolled flowers in the same design paper and a text on a piece of fiber.
Colored this beauty with Derwent pencils on kraft.


Now I have to make a looooooong wish list to put in the bag ;-)

Hugs Sinikka

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Een hele mooie vrolijke bag heb je gemaakt !
    Een gezellige (knutsel) week ☺
    Liefs en grtjs Erica ☼

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Die stempel is echt wel een blikvanger, zeg! Prachtig ingekleurd!
    grtz.Colien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. leuk geworden, Sinikka, en je stempeltje zo mooi ingekleurd!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks a lot that you leave a comment.
I appreciate it immensely
Hugs Sinikka